What Do I Need To Enroll?

What do I need to enroll myself and my dependents?


Your spouse (legally married)*

  • Original marriage certificate
  • Social Security Number (if available)

Your children (up to age 26)

  • Original birth certificate of every child
  • Court order of legal guardianship (if applicable)
  • Social Security Numbers (if available)
  • If child is 19 or older they have to be present with you to enroll

*You must notify the Culinary Health Fund in the case of divorce.