The Culinary Health Fund has a free program to help you stop smoking!
Who is this program for?
All eligible participants and their dependents 18 years and older.
What does this program offer?
Counseling in person, over the phone, online and groups meetings.
What if you need medication to help stop smoking?
The program offers Nicotine Replacement Therapies
- You have to get a prescription from your doctor.
- You will have no copay for your prescription.
How do I enroll?
- Call the Culinary Health Fund Advocacy line at 702-691-5665.
- You will answer questions about your health and your tobacco use.
- We will have a counselor call you to schedule your first face-to-face counseling appointment.
Take the first step today on the path to a healthier, smoke-free life!