Have you heard the great news?
If you lost your Culinary insurance, or worry about losing your Culinary insurance, we have great news.
Congress passed the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021, which includes a subsidy that can help you keep your Culinary insurance FOR FREE.
What is Culinary COBRA?
- Culinary COBRA is a subsidy that covers the cost of Culinary health insurance for qualifying participants.
- If you’re eligible for the Culinary COBRA subsidy, you won’t have to pay anything for your Culinary insurance. It's 100% free.
- Culinary COBRA can give you up to 6 months of free health insurance, if you qualify.
How do I get Culinary COBRA?
Culinary COBRA isn't here yet. But you can prepare now so that you're ready when it arrives.
If you're not already registered on our online portal, do that first.
- You can follow this link to register on the web
- Or you can register with our app for Android and Apple mobile devices.
- Make sure your information, including your address and phone number, are up to date in our system.
- Complete Culinary COBRA Step 1 in the portal.
We'll let you know when it's time to complete Culinary COBRA Step 2.
What happens to Super Saver?
With the introduction of Culinary COBRA, Super Saver ends April 1, 2021. Go to our portal and make sure that your contact information is up to date so you can take advantage of Culinary COBRA, if you need to.