Latest COVID-19 information for
Additional COVID-19 information
What are the symptoms?
- Similar to the flu
- Shortness of breath
How does it spread?
- From person to person within close contact.
- Mainly through coughing and sneezing.
- Touching a surface or object and then touching your mouth, nose, or eyes.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.