COVID-19 vaccines are now available to all Nevada residents 16+
The State of Nevada has expanded COVID-19 vaccine eligibility to any Nevada resident 16 years old, or older. This includes all:
- Casino employees
- Resort employees
- Restaurant workers
- Cafeteria workers
How to get a COVID-19 vaccine
- Follow this link to schedule a vaccine appointment online.
- Choose “Schedule first dose.”
- Answer the questions and enter your information. Be sure to enter your email address and phone number.
- Once you register, you will receive a text message or email with your appointment details. Save or print this information, especially your appointment number. There will also be a link to view your appointment number as a QR code.
When you get your vaccine
Bring the following to your appointment:
- Your appointment number or QR code
- A photo ID
- COVID-19 vaccines are covered at 100%, so there is no cost to you.
- COVID-19 vaccines are the only way to stop the virus.
- COVID-19 vaccines protect you and your loved ones from getting COVID-19.
- COVID-19 vaccines are up to 95% effective.
- COVID-19 vaccines have been administered over 325 million times worldwide, and have been proven to be safe.
- You cannot get COVID-19 from a vaccine.
- The COVID-19 vaccine cannot change your DNA.
See the Immunize Nevada website for more information about the COVID-19 vaccine, and how to get it.