Nevada food banks
Millions of Americans have a hard time putting food on the table. Because of this, there are a number of organizations that operate food banks to supply food to anyone who needs it.
Culinary Academy food bank
The Culinary Academy of Las Vegas operates a food bank at its campus on West Lake Mead Boulevard in North Las Vegas. Each order contains about 40 pounds of food.
You must place an order ahead of time to get food at the Culinary Academy. Follow this link to order online.
Food orders are available with contactless pickup at the Culinary Academy. A small number of deliveries are also available for people who are elderly, sick, diagnosed with COVID-19, or have other difficulty getting to the Academy. Call 702-227-8842 to find out if you are eligible for delivery.
Other food banks
In southern Nevada, these organizations can help:
- Blood of the Lamb Community Ministries
- Catholic Charities of Southern Nevada
- City Impact Center
- Gospel Lighthouse Church
- The Just One Project
- Lutheran Social Services of Nevada
- SHARE Village
- Sunrise Mountain Ministries
- Three Square
- Faith Fellowship
- Joy Divine Community Church
- New Hope Fellowship
- Pahrump Community Church
- Pahrump Valley United Methodist Church
In northern Nevada, these organizations can help:
- The Bridge Church
- Catholic Charities of Northern Nevada
- The Children’s Cabinet
- Faith Alive Christian Center
- Faith Lutheran Church
- Faith Ministry
- Rehoboth Holy Temple C.O.G.I.C.
- Valley View Christian Fellowship