We’re now using a new referral management system, par8o. par8o streamlines our referral management process and ensures both you and your patients have access to the most accurate information.
How does par8o work?
You can use par8o to:
- Find providers and specialists to refer patients to
- Send and receive referrals electronically
- Get referrals from other providers easily
- Refer patients to healthy living classes that the Culinary Health Fund offers
- Keep track of referrals
- Message office-to-office instantly
par8o allows you to refer based on your patient’s network, location and insurance. Clinical urgency is also listed on the referral to help reduce patient wait times, when necessary.
Registering with par8o
Follow this link to register with par8o. Registering will allow you to give better referrals and allow other providers to refer patients to you easily. Please note: Not all in-network providers may be listed on par8o. Only providers who create an account will be visible.