If you are retired, and meet certain requirements, you may be able to Self-Pay to continue your Culinary healthcare benefits.
Culinary Health Fund retiree benefits are designed to allow you to keep your Culinary health benefits during the time between when you retire, and when you are eligible for Medicare at age 65.
If you haven’t retired yet, visit this web page to see other options for continuing your healthcare coverage.
Retiree Self-Pay has important requirements:
- You must be between 62 and 65 years old.
- You must have filed a retiree enrollment applicationDownload PDF with Customer Service.
- You must already be eligible for retiree benefits from the Culinary Health Fund.
- You must not be eligible for active Culinary Health Fund coverage.
- You have had Culinary Health Fund coverage for at least five years with no lapses, after the age of 55.
The amount you pay depends on the level of coverage.
|Retiree only||$57.00 per month|
|Retiree + 1 dependent||$71.50 per month|
|Retiree + family||$75.00 per month|
Retiree coverage includes
- Prescription drugs
Retiree coverage does not include
- Life insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Disability credit
Visit this page for more information about how to make a Self-Pay payment.