Call It Quits program
We offer a program to help your employees stop smoking. Our Call It Quits program can help them make a personal plan and set goals. Whether their goal is to smoke less or to stop all at once, our program can help your employees. They’ll get the support they need to live smoke-free. Your employees must be 18 years or older to join the program.
What does the program offer?
- Education and material to help your employees understand when and why they smoke.
- Extra support from counselors and our help line.
- Encouragement from others who also want to quit smoking.
- Prescriptions that make quitting easier (like nicotine patches).
How does the program work?
- Your employees should call 702-691-5665 to sign up. They’ll answer a few questions about their health and smoking.
- Then, a counselor will call them to schedule their first class.
- There are 8 classes. Each class is 2 hours long.
- Your employees can also join online and group meetings if they want.