Call It Quits program
We offer a program to help your patients stop smoking. Our Call It Quits program helps your patients make a personal plan and set goals. Whether their goal is to smoke less or to stop all at once, our program can help your patients. They’ll get the support they need to live smoke-free. They must be at least 18 years old.
What does the program offer?
- Education and material to help your patients understand when and why they smoke.
- Extra support from counselors and our help line.
- Encouragement from others who also want to quit smoking.
- Prescriptions that make quitting easier (like nicotine patches).
How does the program work?
- Your patients should call 702-691-5665 to sign up. They’ll be asked a few questions about their health and smoking.
- Then, a counselor will call them to schedule their first class.
- There are 8 classes. Each class is 2 hours long.
- Your patients are also be able to join online and group meetings if they want.
Tobacco cessation medications
If your patients need help to quit smoking, we offer certain medications with no copay.
In order to qualify, your patients:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a prescription from their doctor, even for over-the-counter products
- Must fill the prescription at an in-network pharmacy
Up to 180 days of treatment are covered at no cost each year. (Maximum daily dose quantity limits apply.)
|Over-the-counter medications (Generic or store-brand only)||
|Prescriptions||Bupropion sustained-release (generic Zyban) tablet|
These three prescription medications are covered after the members have tried: