Healthy Pregnancy Plus
We offer a great program to help your patients have a healthy pregnancy. Our Healthy Pregnancy Plus program gives your patients the support they need from the first trimester all the way to childbirth. The program also helps your patients feel better prepared to bring their babies into the world.
OB/GYNs who submit a Pregnancy Notification Form get a $100 reward. To get the reward, OB/GYNs must:
- see the patient within the first 12 weeks of pregnancy.
- complete the Pregnancy Notification formDownload PDF within 15 days of the first visit.
- fax the completed form to 702-691-5620.
- fax the flow chart after delivery to 702-691-5620.
This program provides:
- Educational materials by mail for each trimester
- Breastfeeding classes
- Breastfeeding support from professionals
- A free double electric breast pump and accessories
- A $200 reward to the patient if they complete the program
How do my patients complete the program?
- They visit an in-network OB/GYN during the first 12 weeks of their pregnancy.
- They call 702-691-5665 to join the Healthy Pregnancy Plus program.
- They go to all of their prenatal appointments.
- They bring their child’s birth certificate to the Customer Service office. It must be hospital certified or a certified birth certificate.
Who can join the program?
A culinary member or a dependent spouse. Dependent children can still participate, but they won’t get the $200 reward.
Do you have other resources for pregnant patients who don’t join the program?
Yes, we still provide:
- Education materials for each trimester, sent by mail
- Breastfeeding classes and support, if they want to breastfeed
- A free double electric breast pump and other gifts to help them pump successfully