Join our team
We’re looking for passionate and skilled individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of our participants. We provide health benefits to nearly 55,000 participants and their 77,000 dependents in the Las Vegas area. All participants work in the Las Vegas hospitality, culinary, bartending, and music industries.
Our work goes far beyond the management of benefit plans. Local workers and families depend on us to stay healthy. We engage and educate our participants about their health and benefits. We value our community and the people who live and work here. We partner with multiple unions, employers, and healthcare providers. This partnership allows our participants to get the best care possible, and keeps it affordable for them. Our vision for growth and innovation is strong. We operate one health center and two pharmacies in Las Vegas with plans for more in the future.
UNITE HERE HEALTH is our parent organization. It’s a multi-employer Taft Hartley Trust Fund. It’s a leading, national health fund that provides health benefits to and serves more than 250,000 participants. All participants work in the hospitality, food service, and gaming industries across the nation. Dedicated employees serve participants from coast to coast.
No matter what job you’re interested in, we offer a challenging career you’ll enjoy, work you’ll value, and engaging team members.
Follow this link to view our open job positions.
We reward great work with great benefits. The benefits we offer include, but are not limited to:
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- Generous paid time off (PTO) benefits
- 12 paid holidays per year
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Pension plan
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition assistance
- Employee assistance program
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Accounts (HFSA)
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
Why work at the Culinary Health Fund?
- Competitive benefits
- Career growth opportunities
- Chance to make a difference
We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer
All applicants have rights under these Federal Employment Laws:
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)