We want to keep you and your family healthy and happy. That’s why we offer many healthy living classes, programs, benefits, and services.
Our classes and programs are offered at no cost. Classes and programs are held on different days, times and places to fit your needs. You can get prizes and rewards for taking good care of yourself. Take advantage of our classes and programs. Call 702-691-5665 to sign up for one of our classes or programs.
Healthy living classes
Our classes are 2 hour classes that give you the tips and support you need to live healthier. They’re a good place to start if you want to learn more about being healthy. They’ll teach you ways to improve your health.
Classes are offered:
- In English or Spanish.
- In the morning, afternoon, or at night
- At no cost for participants. This means you don’t have to pay.
Here is a list of our healthy living classes:
Healthy living programs
We have programs to help you change your life and live healthier. The programs have different tasks and are done over a longer amount of time. They are meant to help you create healthy habits that will last. The programs can make a meaningful difference in your health. We give you extra resources and support when you need them most.
Our healthy living programs will help you:
- Understand your health condition
- Handle serious health problems
- Make good health decisions
- Give you the support you need to get and stay healthy
Here is a list of our healthy living programs:
- Diabetes Passport program
- Culinary Healthier U program (Personal nutrition program)
- Healthy Pregnancy Plus program
- Call it Quits program (Quit smoking program)
Healthy living benefits and services
Health benefits and services are part of your health insurance. Please use them to keep your physical and mental health on the right track.
Here is a list of our healthy living benefits and services: