Diabetes class 2
After you learn the basics of living healthy with diabetes in our Diabetes class 1, you can take our Diabetes class 2. This class teaches you how to control your diabetes by making good decisions when it comes to eating and grocery shopping.
In class you’ll learn how to:
- Read food labels
- Create personal meal plans
- Shop for foods that are better for you
- Eat the right amount of food (portions)
In this class, you'll get:
- Measuring cups and spoons
This class is offered:
- In English, Spanish or Chinese
- In the morning, afternoon, or at night
- At no cost for participants. This means you don’t have to pay.
Call 702-691-5665 to sign up for a class.