If you’re pregnant and interested in breastfeeding, this class is great for you. The class prepares you to breastfeed and teaches you how to use a breast pump. You’ll also get educational material, your own breast pump and accessories, and professional breastfeeding help during the class.
Most new moms come to the class with lots of questions and concerns. But they leave with the skills and confidence they need to breastfeed their newborn baby.
In class you’ll learn:
- What you need to know about breastfeeding
- How to breastfeed
- How to use your breast pump
- How to get help while breastfeeding
This class is offered:
- In English or Spanish
- In the morning, afternoon, or at night
- At no cost for participants. This means you don’t have to pay.
|Español||Monday||May 3||1pm to 2pm||Zoom|
|English||Wednesday||May 5||11am to 12pm||Zoom|
|English||Monday||May 17||2pm to 3pm||Zoom|
|Español||Wednesday||May 19||10am to 11am||Zoom|
|English||Monday||June 7||1pm to 2pm||Zoom|
|Español||Wednesday||June 9||11am to 12pm||Zoom|