We’re here to help keep your patients healthy and smiling. We offer great dental benefits for your patients and their dependents. Dental benefits are provided by Nevada Dental Benefits (NDB).
If you are an NDB Participating Provider, visit the NDB website for:
- Dentist resources and forms
- Information about patient eligibility, claims and prior authorization
- Access to the online NDB Provider Web Portal
How do my patients find a dentist or dental specialist?
Your patients can:
Dental care at the Culinary Health Center
We offer dental care for your patients at the Culinary Health Center. The Health Center only serves Culinary participants and their dependents.
What dental services can my patients get at the Health Center?
- Dental exams
- Regular teeth cleanings
- Crowns, bridges and fillings (including white fillings)
- Root canals
- Tooth removal
- Bone and soft tissue treatment
- Dentures and partial dentures
- Tooth whitening (for a fee)
Do my patients have to go to an in-network dentist?
Your patients’ plan allows them to go to any dentist they want. They can choose to go to an in-network dental provider or an out-of-network dental provider. The choice is theirs, but choosing an in-network provider can save them money.
|In-network dental benefits||Out-of-network dental benefits|